STAINLESS STEEL PIPE FITTINGS
BFTL is a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality Welded & Seamless Fittings in Stainless Steel as per International and National Standards. The range of pipe fittings offered includes Elbows, Tees, Reducers, Stub ends and End caps.
Since BFTL is a leading player in Stainless Steel Pipes. We have forayed into fittings manufacturing as well, from the year 2011. We produce quality fittings in both seamless & welded in all grades of stainless steel as per national & international standards. Our product range is listed below.
Product Range Pipe Fittings
|Grade||304, 304L, 309S, 310S, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L, 2205|
|Product||Elbow, Bends, Equal-Tee, Unequal-Tee, Reducers, Stubend|
|Size||½ "NB - 24"NB|
|Thickness||Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch40s, Std|
|Type||Welded & Seamless|
|Finish||Polished & Unpolished|
|Capacity||2400 MT per Annum|
|Standards||ASTM ASME DIN JIS or any other International standard|
|Standards||Plain End, Beveled End|
- Elbows: 45 Degree & 90 Degree Elbows in 1D & 1.5D
- Equal Tee: Allows connection of a branch at right angles from main pipe run. Branch has same dimensions as main pipe run.
- Reducing Tee: Allows connection of a branch at right angles from main pipe run. Branch has smaller dimensions than main pipe run. When stating the size, the larger dimension always specifies the main pipe run, no matter which order the dimensions are quoted in.
- Concentric Reducer: Used to connect two pipes of different dimensions. Designed to have good flow characteristics thus reducing erosion and corrosion.
- Eccentric Reducer: Used to connect two pipes of different sizes. Has one straight side allowing pipe run to stay flat against a wall and may be preferred for some flows.
- End Cap: Used to blank off at the end of pipe work.
- Stub End: Made to MSS SP43 Always used with a Lap Joint Flange as a backing flange. Flange can be made of coated mild steel as it does not come into contact with the product in the pipe. This is a cheap method of flanging in low-pressure, non critical applications.